Tuesday, September 3, 2019

A Comforter

Char woke up with a sore stomach last Wednesday. She didn't have a fever, and she seemed okay at breakfast, so I took her to school. She did had a fever when she came home, and she kept it until Sunday night.

I stayed home with Charlotte on Thursday, and most of the day looked like this. In fact, she has spent most of the past five days on the couch.


I've written about this before. The only time Earl has anything to do with Charlotte is when she is hurt, upset, or sick. He jumps in her lap when she is crying, and he lies by her side when she is ill.


He even let her rub his stomach fur. When I sent this pic to Daphne she replied, "Oh my goodness - I can’t believe she gets to touch his belly!" If I tried that today, I'd lose a hand.




Char didn't have a fever yesterday, but we made her take it easy just to be safe. Since she felt better, Earl was nowhere to be seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment