Thursday, October 24, 2019

A Xbox 360 Update: Updated!

Charlotte didn't seem too concerned that her Xbox 360 did not have the same updates as her neighbor's, but I was curious if I could do something about that (I can be competitive). I came across this article from last August while researching how to update a 360.


It's kind of amazing that Microsoft is still putting out updates for a system that is 14 years old. It's also amazing that the 360 is that old.

I bought this Wi-Fi adapter at Game Stop. I would have preferred an adapter with two antennas, but you take what you can get.


I had to move the console around to get a decent signal, but I was able to connect to Xbox Live. I didn't really know what I was doing, but I followed the onscreen prompts, and after an hour both the 360 and Char's Minecraft game were freshly updated. 

Char checked it out before school, and she gave it her stamp of approval. "Ha! Now I have ocelots!"

I hope that's a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment