Monday, October 29, 2018

Children of the Corn (Maze)

In 2015 we found 19 out of the 20 punch stations in Pumpkinville's Big Maze. In 2017 we found all 20, but it took us two visits. On Sunday we found them all in two and a half hours.

We're getting better at this, and we got our steps in, too!


 Let's go in.


"Found one!" You can see that it was windy out there.


I used to think that I have a good sense of direction. I don't think that anymore. Daphne handles the navigation when we travel. That includes corn mazes. She printed the maze's layout and highlighted the rows that we had searched. 


What's with Trolls this month? I took Char to that movie almost two years ago. Char had a Trolls hair day at school, the third graders watched the movie in class, we listened to the Trolls soundtrack in the car, her class sang a Trolls song at the music program, and now the corn maze is Troll-themed?

Here she comes.


Done!


I have blogged about this corn maze twice before. Last year I wrote, We then left the maze to celebrate: Char ran across the hay bales, I got myself a two-dollar hot dog, and Daphne filled out our punch cards for the drawing. That pretty much sums up our personalities: Char's about fun, I'm about food, and Daphne's the responsible one."

The only thing that has changed since then is the hot dog. Now it costs three bucks.







No comments:

Post a Comment