Monday, February 3, 2014

I'm Going To Publish A Hot And Steamy Photo From My Weekend

On Saturday we took Charlotte to a new Mexican restaurant located in a strip mall near our house. Char has now broadened her tastes beyond chips and rice, and she'll put down half a taco if she's in the mood. 


I'm not a food critic, and I don't have a refined palate, so my measuring stick for judging a Mexican place is the quality of their beef fajitas. What can I say? I'm a meat guy. This time I went with El Torito's flat iron steak fajitas, and I'm glad I did. Although it was only 20 degrees outside, the plate came full, sizzling, and steaming. Just looking at it makes me feel happy.


The side plate of garnishes looked pretty good, too. The shredded cheese was a nice addition, but I'll be honest and admit I didn't even put a dent in the refried beans or rice. I had enough to contend with with the steak and veggies. I'll only post a little picture of the side plate; it's not steamy enough.


What? That's it. What were you expecting?

No comments:

Post a Comment