Thursday, February 6, 2014

All That and A Can Of Chips: Pringles Koozie

If I leave a full can of Pringles unsupervised, there's a good chance Char will find it and consume 12 inches of chips before I'll even notice. Ask me how I know.

Now I buy the 5 inch little brother in case my parenting skills slide...

Yesterday, I noticed that you can put a 12 oz. aluminum can into an empty 2.36 oz (67 g) Pringles container. Slip a cheap koozie around the can, and it all fits snugly together.

Yea! It's time for arts and crafts.

Step 1) Let's assemble the team. I've got the spray glue, the empty cans, and a promotional koozie I found in our junk drawer.


Step 2) Spray adhesive onto both sides of the koozie. (If you don't have spray glue, then I bet you could smear Elmer's glue on the koozie, and it would work just fine. You'd probably have to wait overnight for the glue to hold, tho'.)


Step 3) Spray inside the Pringles can.


Step 4) Quickly place the koozie inside the Pringles container.


Step 5) Slide the aluminum can into the koozie to help set the koozie's fabric against the sides of the container, and you're done.


How dapper. Time to "Grab & Go!", or go start your own ETSY store.


Addendum: I punched a few holes in the bottom with a screwdriver. This relieves the pressure inside the Pringles can, and I can slip out the empty container much easier. 


Okay, that was fun. What else can we make into a koozie?


Ummmm... no.

No comments:

Post a Comment