Monday, February 24, 2014

Take That, Sneaky Amazon.com!

Today I was reading this magazine to get ready for a lesson on the future of smart phones.


That's when I came across this product review.


Nice. Daphne really could use a hand warmer. I checked out the "Engeryflux Rechargeable" (didn't that also power the DeLorean in Back to the Future?) on Amazon, and not only was the hand warmer on sale, it had over two hundred positive reviews. Sold.


But dang! I need to spend $35 to get this shipped for free, and those sneaks at Amazon priced this at $34.95. So, as Amazon intended, I started racking my brain for what I could buy that would push the total over the hill and into FREE Shipping territory. My problem was that I couldn't talk myself into buying any unneeded books, CDs, or Blu-rays. That never happens. I'm usually really, really good at talking myself into buying unnecessary junk.

So, like I usually do when I'm faced with serious life problems, I went to Google.


That's where I found this nifty website.


I told www.filleritem.com that I needed an item that cost six cents, and...


... Cha-ching! (Again, I checked out the positive ratings first. I just don't throw around $0.06 without thinking, you know.)


Add the Dixon Valve & Coupling TVW7 Red Vinyl Tuff-Lite Washer for Garden Hose Fitting
to my cart, and...


Taa Daa!

Please see this post's title for the wrap-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment