Thursday, June 6, 2013

Enough Said!

I have a project/experiment I want to work on, but the spray paint requires it to be well over 70 degrees outside. I can't believe it's June 6, and I have been waiting for days to hit that measly temperature.

I guess the weather could be worse, though.


Yes, this is a real movie. Too bad it's not Tara Reidnado (say it out loud). That might be actually scary.

But not as scary as this painting I saw at Goodwill.


Gahh! The eyes diagonally slant in the same direction, his face is smeared with the blood of his victims, and that spot of white on his lips looks like a small fang. Don't be fooled into thinking that's a collar, those are bat wings.

Every amateur painting of a clown, intentional or not, is freaky. It's like that's a law or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment