Friday, September 14, 2018

Smile!

Last year my school photo was horrible (yes, teachers have to take them each year, too). I was in a terrible mood, and my fake, half-smile proved it.

I have read that if you want to take a good picture, then you should think of something that makes you laugh right before the camera clicks. We had picture day at the high school last Monday, and I was on the lookout for something to make me smile.

I didn't have to look long.

Charlotte's school has a counter full of free books. We walk by them every moring on our way to the coat hooks


On Monday morning I spotted this book. (See what I did there?) Jackpot!


I'm not going to make fun of sick children, but there are a few laughs inside.

This doctor had great advice for Amanda's mom, but she couldn't hear him because of the way he held the phone.


I know that Peter and his dad are going to the doctor, but who got locked in the garage?


What a safe school! The office has posted warning signs that the School Fair may contain clowns. Gummo says, "Stay away, kids!"


The main problem with this teacher's poster is counting. I see: step a, step 1, step 5, step 4, step 6, step 7. 

I would imagine that this teacher is also on a step.


I had my picture taken later that morning. When the school photographer used her fist to demonstrate how I should tilt my head, I thought about that doctor talking to his hand, and I giggled.

The photographer said, "Nice smile!" when she was done, so we'll have to see how my picture turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment