Thursday, December 21, 2017

Ghost of Christmas Past

I was clearing out old emails on my school computer, and I came across these pictures and video from December 2013. I had saved them, but for some reason I didn't put them on the blog. Well, better late than never.

Here's the backstory: I was lamenting at lunch that I hadn't seen the "paint with water" coloring books at stores any more. I loved those as a kid. My friend Tim spotted one of these books while he was shopping in Polk City, and he bought Charlotte one for Christmas. Tim is a great guy, by the way.

Three-year-old Char immediately understood what to do, and painting even inspired her to write a song.




I don't miss three-year-old Charlotte, but it is fun to revisit her. That's one of the reasons I keep posting on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment