Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thrift Store Show and Tell: One Nightstand Edition

Char's not the only one finding fun deals at the H store. Last week I scored this nightstand. Its style is reminiscent of my dresser, but the wood tone and design isn't exactly the same - which is why I like it.


And I wasn't the only one who liked this nightstand. Two women pointed and winced when they saw me walking it to the counter, and another approached me and whispered, "I was really looking at that..." I don't know if her intention was to complement or to accuse. Either way, it's not my fault if those gals don't know the rules of thrift store shopping.

Time to go home, put on my nightstand tee shirt, and celebrate!

What? You don't believe I have a nightstand shirt?



Yeah, you can call me a dork. I'm cool with that.

Related link: The Rules for Thrift Store Shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment