Friday, November 1, 2019

A Bone-Chilling Halloween? Riddikulus!

Trick or Treating in snow pants is a rite of passage in Iowa. Even though it snowed in the afternoon, Car was excited about getting some treats, "My candy stash is running low!"

It's lucky that her Harry Potter cloak fits over her winter coat. If you look over her shoulder, you can see that the flurries had stopped and there was even a bit of sun at 6:00.


Hmmm... I sense a theme here.


Daphne's pumpkin design is more traditional.


While coloring this pumpkin for me at a restaurant, Charlotte lamented the lack of an orange Crayon. Then she smiled and said, "Oh! It does't matter. Dad's colorblind!"


Char and Daphne traversed the neighborhood from 6:00 to 7:30. By that time, Char was too cold to care about getting more candy. Her cauldron was overflowing with goods, so I volunteered to help. I got two Reese's peanut butter cups and a Almond Joy before I was caught.

We hope you had a Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment