Friday, March 2, 2018

The Evolution of Maggie

Every so often Charlotte will ask me what Maggie looked like as a puppy. I knew I took a picture of Mags every Sunday night when she was growing up, but I couldn't find them. (My goal was to take a picture every week for a year, and... I lost my stamina.)

Earlier this week I found the pictures in my Call of the Wild lessons folder. I'm going to post the pics here, so I can keep track of them.

Our scared, little girl slept in a cat bed for her first night as a Monson.



Nine weeks old:


Ten weeks:


11 weeks:


12 weeks:


13 weeks:


14 weeks:


15 weeks:


16 weeks:


17 weeks:


19 weeks:


20 weeks:


21 weeks:


22 weeks:


23 weeks:


24 weeks:


29 weeks:

This morning before school, 11 years old:


Funny thing is, she still thinks she is that 8-week-old puppy.

And we do, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment