Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Hurts, Donut...

I took some time off of work last week to go to the "Donuts with Dad" activity at Char's school.



Besides donuts and water, they had Dad Libs for the kids to fill out. 



"My dad is so grat. He is 47 years old. My dad is very good at pinball. I love to play with him. His favorite sport is pinball. He loves to eat meat. My dad is really smart! He knows how to fix a pinball. I think my dad is special because he good. I love my dad more than anything, even more than chees. I think he is a hero because he is nice. He is the best dad in the whole uouvers [universe]."

After breakfast, I had time to check out the art on the wall near Char's classroom. Hey, I resemble that guy!


Man, I love stuff like this. 

PS. She had some extra time, so Char filled out a Mom Lib, too. I wouldn't show you anything with mom's age on it, but I can tell you that Charlotte came up with, "My mom is really good at annoying me", and "She is the best Mom in the bathroom." She meant it to be funny, and we both laughed hard. Poor mom.

I bet Daphne gets some revenge during the upcoming "mom" event...

No comments:

Post a Comment