Friday, November 21, 2014

Safety First: Seventies Style

I laughed when I spotted this vintage helmet at the Hope Ministries thrift store. I knew exactly who would like pink metal flake.


But since a size small helmet won't fit my head, I decided to let Charlotte have it. I tried hiding the Arctic Cat helmet with the other metal flake helmets in the garage.


Like most people, I too have a shelf dedicated to vintage, metal flake helmets.


Char spotted it two days later. She's just like her mom; I can't get anything by her. I was hoping to surprise Char with the Arctic Cat the next time the snow piled up outside. It'd be just the thing to keep her safe while she's sledding the slopes.

Or surfing Nick Jr.




Daddy-daughter nights can get pretty wild, so a little metal flake protection couldn't hurt. I better go to the shelf and get a helmet for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment