Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Beaverdale Fall Festival '14: Pics or It Didn't Happen?

We watched the parade, Char had over a pound of candy thrown at her (not all at once, though), and she also rode the rides. Sadly, I forgot the camera. I kicked myself at first, but actually it was nice not watching the world mimicked through a two-inch rectangle. I could just relax and enjoy what was happening in real time.

I've heard the saying "pics or it didn't happen", but if I spend all my time trying to record an occasion, then maybe I wasn't truly there. I'd have taken pictures of an event that I actually missed.

Hmmm. I'll have to think about that...

Anyway, here's Charlotte at the Latino Fest a couple of weeks ago. I had the camera then, and she had a blast.


We missed the Fall Fest last year, so here's a link to see a two-year-old Charlotte enjoying the parade:

Dang, they grow fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment