Tuesday, March 27, 2012


Whining 

I have one small room in our house I call my own, but I'm losing ground. Sure, there's evidence of my hobbies/ obsessions on every shelf and in every corner, but Charlotte is steadily staking her claim. The remotes and breakables have been slowly creeping to higher shelves, and the floor is usually a minefield of wooded puzzle pieces, plastic balls, and those slippery, paperback picture books of hers. 

The bookcase shelf where I use to store my collectable paperbacks now holds her "sippy", her "chewy", and any cookies that are best left half eaten. Pretty soon I'll have to pack up every DVD that has art work that could be considered disturbing. That will leave me with just a handful of Disney and Pixar films. 

Anyway, it isn't just my stuff being taken over; here's one of Daphne's wine racks:


No comments:

Post a Comment