Monday, April 23, 2018

The Swim Report

I didn't take swim lessons when I was a kid. I had tubes in my ears due to a medical condition, and I couldn't put my head under water for several years. By the time the tubes were removed, I refused to take lessons at the pool with kids three or four years younger than me.

Char didn't wait that long, but she is a little older than most of the kids in Group 2 swim lessons. You can't tell by this picture, but someone is pretty nervous about getting her swim report. She will find out if she can move up to Group 3 at the end of this lesson.


It's not a great photo of Char's backstroke, but when I showed this pic to Daph, she said, "Look at that straight arm."


Here's an action shot fail.


Okay, it's time to get the swim report. That smile looks like good news.


Yay! We're moving to Group 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment