Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Room For One More

I brought home an old Williams "Grand Prix" pinball machine last Sunday. The pinball machine allegedly worked when the previous owners placed it in their warehouse ten years ago, but it's going to be a project to bring it back to life.

I do think it's going to clean up well. The cabinet, playfield, and backglass all look pretty good.



We'll see how long it takes to get a Grand Prix high score on the official Windy Pants scoreboard.


FYI: Windy Pants Patrick is the name of a character in one of Char's easy reader books. Hilarious. I found the Pepsi sign at a local flea market, and I scored a set of letters on eBay. I imagine the name of my "arcade" will change pretty often.

Here's the current lineup at Windy Pants:



It took me eight months to get my Royal Flush playing at 100% (okay, 99.5 %). Hopefully, the Grand Prix is in better shape and won't take as long.

No comments:

Post a Comment