Thursday, December 3, 2015

An Omaha Zoo Visit

It's not a secret that I don't enjoy going to zoos. It's not because I have some ethical problem with animals imprisoned in elaborate cages, I just think that zoos are boring. I'd bet the animals do too. But since my wife and daughter really like them, we go. Heck, sometimes I'll even suggest that we should go to the zoo. I'm dumb like that.

Here are some pictures from our last zoo trip. We stayed inside for most of the day since it was late November.

The rope bridge in the Lied Jungle is a popular spot. 


No, you cannot swing on that!


Pondering the puffins.


Somewhere I have a picture of Charlotte and me that was taken in this same spot a few years ago, but I can't find it. I suppose it was one of those family pictures that were hijacked last January when my old PC was infected with the CTB-Locker ransomware virus. 


Char enjoyed "swimming underwater" with her penguin friends.


She called this "Oook-Oooking".


Lastly, when you're a kid you should always take the opportunity to walk on the masonry. It's a law.

No comments:

Post a Comment