Friday, March 14, 2014

Pillow Cat: just like your cat, except not.

Charlotte and Daphne went to Grinnell last weekend for a day of shopping with "the girls" on Daphne's side of the family. Charlotte came home with a cousin for a new friend and a few gifts. She was allowed to pick out one thing to buy for herself. I have no idea why, but Char chose Pillow Cat.

For a cross-stitched pattern, Pillow Cat is eerily realistic.


At first I thought he was cute.

He "helped" Charlotte play on the computer.


He took "naps" with the other boys.


But then I caught the three of them watching me clean up the yard. It was creepy.


And I have no idea how he got up onto of the kitchen cabinets with Earl.


What? You have got to be kidding me!


I guess I can handle scooping pillow fluff out of the litter, but I reached my breaking point when I caught Pillow Cat watching my wife sleep.


I've seen Paranormal Activity, and this stops right now.


"I'm sorry Honey, I don't know where your Pillow Cat went. Do you want to go to the Animal Rescue League and adopt a puppy?"

No comments:

Post a Comment