Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Cognizant

As yesterday's post proves, Charlotte has become cognizant of this blog. That is going to make it more difficult for me to create posts. How? Charlotte is now trying to control the content. 

For example, Daphne and Char made and decorated sugar cookies on Sunday.


I thought that this would be a fun event to record, but I couldn't get a nice picture for the blog. Char now knows that I post pics here, so she made a weird face every time I held up the camera.


The same thing happened when Aunt Phaedra stopped by in the evening. Char set up a "bake sale" for Phaedra in the kitchen. 


The whole thing was so cute, but I couldn't get a decent picture. Charlotte kept trying make a "funny" face. I thought a tip jar seeded with change was funny enough.


I won't have any fun if this blog becomes the equivalent of a duck-face selfie.

No comments:

Post a Comment