Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Happy Halloween!

Unlike the rest of the world, we Trick or Treated last night on the 30th. Don't get me started on weird Des Moines traditions...

After twenty minutes of scanning Google images, Char decided she wanted a pumpkin with these eyes:


And this mouth:

I think I did okay.


Char seemed happy with it.


This year Char went as an ice cream sundae. The weather was pretty good last week for Trunk or Treat at church.


But Char and mom had to bundle up last night. It was pretty cold (even for an ice cream). Luckily the costume fit right over her winter coat. I stayed home to hand out candy. 


She doesn't know it yet, but after she goes to bed, this kid is going to be robbed of at least four Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. 


After the robbery, I'm going downstairs to watch Get Out. It's my Halloween movie pick for this year.

PS. Maybe next year I can convince Charlotte to go as a Bald Knobber...

No comments:

Post a Comment