Monday, April 3, 2017

Action Shots from the Weekend

I haven't taken many pictures since spring break, so I brought the camera to the Science Center on Saturday. 

Here is Char's straw sculpture.



Normally we have zero luck making bubbles, but this time the water to soap ratio was spot on.





At HyVee:
Shepard bread, Shepard bread
You're as big as my head



In case you didn't know it, Sunday was a national holiday.


To celebrate, we visited Gusto Pizza in Johnston for their Peanut Butter and Jelly Calzone. 


Hot peanut buttered action!




We really like Gusto Pizza. I have to respect a company who gives a nod to the old school A-Team.


They also have their own pizza version of March Madness - Road to Best Gusto





It was down to the final two, and I chose the Pig Mac.



The Pig Mac was really good, just like our weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment