Monday, January 25, 2016

CGM is on the Board!

Charlotte has been asking me to teach her how to play pinball since she spotted the scoreboard in the Sad Club Arcade. She wanted to see her own initials on the wall. I've been waiting quite awhile for her to want to play with me, but I didn't force the matter because I want this hobby to be fun, not stressful. 

I chose the Grand Prix for her because it's possible to score a load of points before the ball even gets near the flippers. I pulled down my high score, and we played some pinball.

After a few games, she was confident enough to work the flippers by herself. She couldn't wait to show Mom how it's done.



CGM = Charlotte Grace Monson, and 265,480 is a pretty respectable score. I've scored less; I know that.


When she saw her initials, Charlotte exclaimed, "I'm going to be a pinball queen!"

No comments:

Post a Comment