Thursday, November 12, 2015

At Least Someone is Having Fun Today

Every so often I page through my list of old blog posts (there over 600 of them), and I'll see one that is marked as a Draft.


I'll open it and wonder, "Why didn't I post this?"

I suppose I got too busy, found something else to write about, or simply forgot. If the post has pictures or videos, I'm going to publish it. Who cares if they aren't current? I don't want to lose track of these again. Pictures are too precious.

Here's a post from April, 2012:

"Nothing brightens my work day like getting an email from our daycare provider with action pictures:




I sure wish I was standing at that bottom of that slide right now."

2015 update: Do you see that building behind Charlotte the two-year-old? That's where Char attends kindergarten now, and tonight we'll be there for our first parent-teacher conference. 

Time moves faster than that little girl on the slide.

No comments:

Post a Comment