Friday, January 25, 2013

I Guess it Really is a Happy Meal

On the nights when I have Char to myself, I sometimes treat us to a McDonald's dinner. Last night was the first time the drive-thru gave us a Happy Meal container instead of a Happy Meal sack.

Logically, Char made it into a hat.


To get her to smile for some pictures, I asked Char to say, "Happy Meal!" She shook her head.

I tried, "Say French Fries!" But she refused again.

"Okay," I shrugged, "you say whatever makes you happy."

Charlotte giggled and then yelled, "Chicken Nuggets!" That's the above shot.

PS. When Daphne left for the 8th grade concert last night, Char waited until the garage door closed, and then she whispered, "Dad. Mom's gone. Let's go watch some TV."

And we did. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dY_k1PyRaPg

No comments:

Post a Comment