Tuesday, March 28, 2023

No Ball is an Island (update, again)

 November 18, 2019:

 You can see the baseball field at the end of the hallway on the second floor of UHS.



You can also see the top of this small roof.


Last year a foul ball landed on that small roof. The lonely baseball sat there during the summer, fall, winter, and spring. I'm sure the custodians are too busy to worry about retrieving it. I had thought about taking a picture of the ball during all four seasons. I've seen it covered in leaves and in snow. I suppose I didn't take the pictures because I felt a little sad for that baseball.

The ball was still there in August for its second year of school, but this time things are different.


Everybody needs a friend...


Update November 9, 2020: 

... or two.


Update March 28, 2023: 

... or three. 

"Hey guys, got room?'

No comments:

Post a Comment