Monday, November 8, 2021

Not Sure About This

Charlotte surprised us when she exclaimed, "I know what I want to buy from Amazon!" Both Daphne and I were sure she was going to ask for more fidgets, but she didn't. She wanted to buy this:


"A cat backpack? Are you serious?"

"Yes! Earl will love it. I'm going to take him outside to see the world!"

I was dubious, but we couldn't say no. It's Char's money, she did the research, and she was going to be the one who wears it. When the backpack arrived, we were surprised again. It seems to be really well made. 

Earl doesn't look so sure.


Char was sure, though.


At first, Earl cried out quite a bit. His protest was expected. The only time he's in a carrier of any sort is when he goes to the vet, and he hates that.


Earl settled down about halfway through our walk. He sat up straight and seemed genuinely interested in his surroundings. 


I was sure that this was going to be a disaster, but I was wrong. I have to learn to be more trusting of Char's judgement. Char is having a lot of fun, and Earl, well, Earl is putting up with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment