Monday, November 1, 2021

Happy Halloween '21

Charlotte created this mini cemetery using decorations from the Dollar Tree. I like how it turned out. This display is a keeper. 


Char also used pumpkins and gourds to create this Halloween "Battle Royal." It's actually a bit graphic.


We gave out small packages of Smartfood popcorn and M&M's. That's one of our favorite movie snacks. I brought the projector back outside this year. I started with It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown. It's cool when parents linger in the driveway to watch Lucy snag the football back from Charlie Brown's kick. After three showings, I switched to classic Scooby Doo cartoons. 


Some trick or treaters sat down with their popcorn and M&M's and enjoyed the show.


I walked to the sidewalk to get a "wide angle" view of our house. I accidentally caught Daphne standing in the window by the front door. Looks creepy.

It was a nice night. Char had a friend to run around with, and the evening's weather was clear and cool. 

Oh, I almost forgot. Char made her own costume this year. Currently, one of her favorite YouTube clips is "Guy says "porky worky" and gets attacked by pig." ---> link. She has laughed so hard at this so many times.

So, she went as a muddy Porky Worky. 


Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment