Friday, November 18, 2016

Pinball Update: One More Side Done

On Monday night I painted the lower cabinet white. On Tuesday night I applied the silver splatters. On Wednesday night I sprayed the green layer on this side. On Thursday morning it was 61 degrees at 6:35, so I took advantage of the temperature, and I hit it with the red.

Once the stencil is cut and aligned with the cabinet, the painting process is quick. It's the prep work that takes most of the time.


Last night I painted the final green green pattern, and this side is done!


I peeled the tape that's covering the side rail down a bit to see if I messed up and got paint on it, but the rail looks okay.


The "feels like" temp is supposed to drop 30 degrees today, so I think I'm done painting for awhile. I still have my hopes up for a few warm days during the Thanksgiving break. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment