Monday, January 26, 2015

Faces From the Weekend

We went to Merle Hay Mall to check out their new Flix Brewhouse on Saturday morning. You get big, comfortable chairs, a food and drink sever, and a tray that pulls out towards you to make eating while watching movies possible. It's also like an airport, you book your seats in advance, and they call you over the intercom when your row is seating.


That morning they were throwing a PJ party for kids while they showed Ice Age 2. We only had their popcorn, but next time I think we'll order the breakfast pizza. I saw one delivered to the row behind us, and it looked pretty good.


On Sunday we went to church. For the last two years Char and I have hung out in the playroom after the service. But I think those days are numbered. Char's outgrowing the toys, mentally and physically, and you can tell she doesn't like me to point that out. 


After lunch we went shopping at the Brass Armadillo antique mall - they were having a 15% off sale. Char did not want to go whatsoever, but after she found a Tinkerbell bank for $4, she declared Brass Armadillo, "The best store EVER!"


I didn't find anything to buy. I did see this book cover, though.


Is it just me, or does it look like Santa's winking because he's thinking you're checking out his bottom? 

Saucy Santa.

No comments:

Post a Comment