Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Whew!

While organizing Deb's things, we came across a few photo albums. To be honest, I always feel slightly guilty when I point out to people how much Charlotte looks like me when I was her age. The resemblance bothers me. What dad wants to pat his beer belly and tell his daughter, "You know what, baby? Someday this will be all yours!"

I want my daughter to be pretty.

After I found this picture of Daphne and her mom, I think we are in the clear.


This picture was taken in June of 1980, and that's almost exactly the age Charlotte is now (Char and Daphne share the same birthday). When I showed it to Charlotte, I asked her who was in the picture? She said, "That's Charlotte!"

Now I know every thing's going to be okay for my daughter. Her mother is most definitely pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment