Saturday, March 16, 2013

Holiday Party

aka #1: We used to go out for St. Patrick's Day
aka #2: Combining celebrations with classic American literature
aka #3: Combining yellow scrambled eggs with four drops of blue food dye
aka #4: Good thing I'm colorblind

"What 'cha making, Dad?"


"You'll see."


(Note my Irish bar glass full of water - a guy can dream.)


"So, what do you think?"


Note to self: When Charlotte is given both a spoon and some syrup, she'll combine the two.

To finish off the holiday, I'm going to watch The Secret of Roan Inish. 



Roger Ebert can explain this movie better than I can, but I will say it's a wonderful family film full of beautiful scenery, music, and story. Most reviewers who like the movie use the adjective "magical".

You can click here to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment