Wednesday, June 5, 2019

One School Year Later...

Due to our school calendar and snow days, Charlotte is still going to Karen Acres on June 5. But today will be the last day that she is a third grader. I'm happy for Char, but I feel a twinge of parental loss when I look a these before and after pictures.

First day of school: pretty excited.


Last day of school: very excited.


(Fun Fact: Dad (me) picked out that dress at the store, and I ordered that t-shirt for her, too.)

I think someone grew a brick taller. 

First Day:


 Last day:

During past couple of weeks, Char had a Sunglasses Day:


A Hat Day:


A PJ Day:


A Sports Team Day:


And she had a blast on Field Day. (Thanks to Mrs. Gilbert for this photo.)


Actually, thanks to teachers like Mrs. Gilbert, I can honestly say that after three years I can count on one hand the number of "bad days" Charlotte has had at Karen Acres Elementary. I don't think that is because we are lucky. It's because the staff at KA works so hard to support their kids.

I guess we are lucky after all.

Here comes summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment