Thursday, November 30, 2017

A Self-Inflicted Wound

Charlotte loves Christmas. She also loves cats. When I spotted this Meowy Christmas CD at the library, I knew it would be a home run.


The CD cracks up Charlotte, but she wants to hear it in the car on the way to school. It's been almost a week, and a guy can only handle so many synthesized meows before it starts to drive him crazy. What was I thinking?

These are the recordings that should get a parental warning. 


"Sorry Char, somebody else wants Meowy Christmas. They reserved at the library, and we have to take it back."  Yes! *wraps arms around the knees and rocks back and forth* that would work! Wouldn't it? Yes! It would work! It better work...

PS. I have to believe this Amazon review is sarcastic. I have to believe that, or I'll lose faith in my fellow man.

No comments:

Post a Comment