Friday, February 8, 2019

Breakfast with Dad (formerly known as Donuts with Dad part 3) and Friendship Parties (formerly know as Valentine's Day Parties) '19

Since donuts are now on the "no-can-do" list, this year's breakfast at KA featured croissants. To get Char pumped up, her morning sign greeted her with "Saunty" The Croissant-Narwhal. I tried to find an online picture of a croissant-narwhal that I could copy, but I came up empty handed.

So, here's my rendition.


Is this a good drawing? Mmmm, no.
Did this drawing impress my daughter? Actually, yes.
So, that makes this drawing awesome.
Take that, art critics.


There was orange juice, but sadly no bacon seaweed.




To make things even more exciting, Karen Acres is have their Friendship Parties this afternoon. This year it was Char's idea to fold 22 origami boxes with a ring-pop inside for her gifts. She proudly brought these to school yesterday.


Daphne and Char shared folding duties.


It should be another successful Friday, but I have my fingers crossed. You never know how school parties are gonna go.

No comments:

Post a Comment